How to edit main page with plugins?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sahar Arafati
    Participant

I bought the template real estate pro but after installation I found out that I am not able to do any change specially on the main page. Is it possible that we use elementor or classic wp editor to edit the main page? how we are able to do that?

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Sahar Arafati
    Try following steps.

Two steps required to create a home page.

Step 1:
    You have to create two new pages manually as mentioned below. Go to Pages -> Add new

First page title : Home

Create a page with title ‘Home‘ and select ‘Home Page‘ in templates. No content required. Just publish.

Second page title: Blog

Create a page with title ‘Blog‘ and leave the template as Default template. Again no content is required. Just publish.

Step 2
    Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Homepage settings -> Custom home page: There select ‘A static page’. We are going to use the pages that we created in step 1. Select ‘Home’ in Homepage and ‘Blog’ in posts page. Publish. We have successfully set the home page. Now we are ready to tweak the home page content.

How To Edit Homepage Content?
    Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Homepage settings. There you will see bunch of options to tweak your website’s homepage.

Thank you
    Ponvendhan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.