Unable to add property

Home Forums Premium Theme Support New Estate Pro Unable to add property

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ponvendhan 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shastri rampersad
    Participant

Hi Support,

I think the site got updated and we are unable to add property.

New Estate ProVersion: 1.0.1

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi Support Team,

I urgently need to have the above issue resolved as quickly as possible. Its business impacting at this time as I can’t add any new properties to my real estate website. Mr. Shastri Rampersad is the authorized administrator for my website. Can you give us some assistance with sorting this problem out.

Problem: There is now a change to my subject and body field areas. Also, When I try to add a new property in the new subject field it starts to autosave shortly thereafter and then there is a message at the top left hand corner stating the “Updating failed”. It means I can’t save nor post any new updates/properties on my website.

Thx

Ian Rodriguez
    CEO of Rodriguez Realty

ponvendhan
    Keymaster

Hello Ian Rodriguez,
    Thanks for reaching us, unfortunately I can’t understand your issue, could you please give me a screenshot of the exact problem?

Regards
    Ponvendhan.
    Ammuthemes

[email protected]
    Participant

Ponvendhan,

I emailed you through [email protected] along with the screenshot.I am once again reaching out for your technical assistance for resolving the issue with not being able to save and load any new listings to my website. I am loosing business now as a result of not having the functionality of my website.

Please give me some attention in getting my issue resolved.

Ian Rodriguez
    CEO of Rodriguez Realty

ponvendhan
    Keymaster

Hello Ian Rodriguez
    The issue is with the new visual editor from WordPress 5.0. The new visual editor doesn’t support the taxonomies that required for the properties. to avoid that, please use the old text editor which is essential to our theme. To use the old editor please install this plugin.

We have tested and that works, Please update me if it works for you.

Regards,
    Ponvendhan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.