Subdued colors in Shop page photos, until mouseover

Home Forums Premium Theme Support New Shop Pro Subdued colors in Shop page photos, until mouseover

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scott caley 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

scott caley
    Participant

The Shop page photos are subdued (slightly grayed out) until you mouse over them. Is there a way to turn that feature off? I really want the entire page to “pop” when someone lands on it.

Thanks,
    Scott

ponvendhan
    Keymaster

Dear Scott,
    Ohh you don’t like it? Add the below codes on WordPress admin area -> appearance -> customize -> Additional css

.woocommerce ul.products li.product a img {
     opacity: 1;
    }

We may remove the hover affect in future version.

Thanks and regards,
    Ponvendhan

scott caley
    Participant

Povendhan,
    Thank you very much for this fix… it’s perfect.

To answer your question… I really like the “zoom in” on mouse hover, but dulling the entire grid of photos just so each one can “pop” on hover did not provide the effect I am after. I believe the customer’s first impression is very important… therefore when they land on my main shopping page, I want to attract them to explore the page more. An analogy would be to have all of the cars in a new car lot look dirty, then show the customer how cool a car actually is after I wash it 🙂

Hey, Some people may like this. It’s just my opinion. Thank you for solving this for me!

Thank you,
    Scott

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.