How to remove wishlist links in Shop page

Home Forums Premium Theme Support New Shop Pro How to remove wishlist links in Shop page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scott caley 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

scott caley
    Participant

I just installed New Shop Pro (1.0.0). In the Shop page, under every photo of my items for sale, there is a rather cryptic link that I would like to remove:

[yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist icon=’fa-heart’ label=” browse_wishlist_text=” already_in_wishslist_text=” product_added_text=”]

They seem to be related to the Wishlist, but I have disabled that.

Thank you,
    Scott

ponvendhan
    Keymaster

Dear Scott,
    I’m sorry that you have this issue.
    If you wish to have the wishlist feature, go to your WordPress admin area -> YITH Plugins -> Wishlist -> find ‘save changes’ on bottom of the page and click. Now wishlist features enabled on your site.

If you wish to remove the Wishlist feature, then add the below css code on appearance -> customize -> custom css

.woocommerce .products li:hover > .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist{
      display: none !important;
    }
    .logo-wishlist {
    }
    .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist {
    }

It will solve your problem

Thanks and regards,
    Ponvendhan

scott caley
    Participant

Hi Ponvendhan,

Your response is a partial solution… the Wishlist heart is now removed from the top menu, but the crypitic links under the photos in my Shop page remain. How can these be removed?

null

Thank you,
    Scott

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  scott caley.

scott caley
    Participant

Is there any way to remove the cryptic links under each photo in the Shop (Home) Page?

Here is a link to my website:

• http://touchstoneforprayers.com/
  • Thank you,
    Scott